Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

the wait is over

And well worth it. I now understand why this volume took so long to complete. You really put alot of effort into the animation by incorporating jokes that mesh with the recent game releases. It was a nice balance of all the Sonicverses without leaving anything out. With that said, I commend everyones work and hope Vol 6 will be just as great to cap off the series.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

No. 4 deserves praise by all Sonic fans!

OMG! It took 4 movies to get a SatAM reference. I must say, Im speechless. My internerd just joygasmed and I extend my graditude for everyone that has contributed their talents to these entertaining videos. This one was much mre more diverse by using everything that encompasses the Sonic franchise. I loved it! Knuckles sorda stole the spotlight, but with the SatAM elements like Swatbots, Snivley, and Princess Sally you have made this old skool fan content. I also must commend you for incorporating WereSonic in the menu screen. It really shows how current you guys are with the news. Great job as always and c ya in part 5!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

the awesomness lives

WOW, Im really impressed with this one. The numerous Aosth references and the quality voice acting. I couldnt believe that I actually saw Princess Sally in this. That alone earns points since the first volume didnt cover any SatAM ground. Id have to say the most halarious skit was when Robotnik was dancing to his theme from Sonic Adventure and the guitar hero reference capped it off. Good job guys and even though I am one of those "bitching SatAM fans" I just appreciate all the hard work and devotion that went into these. See at Vol 3!

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

the best of both worlds

To think that Ghost and Goblins gave me nightmares when i was 6. Plus the controls seemed slow. I loved having the advantage of blasting away the undead with my plasma gun, it made the experience more interesting.

OH, and for that ignorant fucktard, "Ghost and Goblins" was for NES and "Gouls and Ghosts" was for SNES. I know, cause I bought Ghost and Goblins when in 1987.